You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time. However, withdrawing consent will result in your inability to use any features of the Website and/or the Services which require registration or membership (for example, enrollment as a Job Hunter or an employer).
Collection of Information: We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Services, to process payments, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless disclosure is needed in order to provide the Services (eg. Connecting employers with Job Hunters) and unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
Two types of information may be collected through the Services: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address and credit card information. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Services or be able to access and use the Services at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Services. We may collect Personal Information through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service purchases; user support; and surveys.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature which does not identify an individual. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website is not considered Personal Information. Business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information. Quickly may also collect certain information about the device you use to access the services, including but not limited to the unique device identifier of the device you are using.
The following are the main means of data collection through the Website and Services:
- Registration and Sign Up: In order to create an account and use most features of the Services you must provide certain Personal Information to us such as your full name and email address to get started. You may also sign in through LinkedIn and other social media sites enabled by Quickily.
- Account and Profile Information:
- Job Hunters. Job Hunters have the option to provide certain other information such as a photograph, postal code, work experience, education, interests and video testimonials which assist employers in choosing candidates who fit the role they are searching to fill. You may also provide a copy of your resume and other information to assist in creating your Job Hunter’s profile but you remain in control (through use of the sharing tools on Quickily) of what information you share with employers or publicly. In general we do not share any of your Personal Information with third parties without your consent.
- Employers must provide their full company name, name of person creating the account, that person’s email address and may be required to provide payment information including but not limited to credit card details and Employer address.
- Cookies: In order for us to ensure that we are providing the best possible experience on the Quickily Website, we collect and track certain user information. When you visit the Quickily Web site, our Web server sends a cookie to your computer. This cookie merely stores a limited amount of information about your site visit. The cookie merely tracks aggregate information on how our site is being used, including session counts, navigation patterns, pages visited, etc. These cookies, however, do not store any personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc. as you browse the site. These cookies cannot be related to you as an individual unless you join Quickily. When you join Quickily, we store your cookie identification in our system. If you request that we remember you, we use this cookie to allow our site to recognize you when you return. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Quickily’s features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Web Logs. Quickily also utilizes Web Logs to track aggregate information about how our site is being used. Web Logs track anonymous user information, including the number of visitors to our site, operating systems, Internet Provider addresses (if publicly available), and browser type. Unlike cookies, Web Logs are maintained only on Quickily servers and do not store or place anything on the user’s computer.
- Banner Ads. If you come to the Quickily web site from an online banner ad, an anonymous identification number may be passed to our site. This information cannot be used to gather any personally identifiable information about you. It will only allow us to track the overall effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns.
- Information from surveys. You may complete a survey from Quickily online. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your Personal Information to us. Every survey presented to you will include specific instructions regarding how your information may be shared. By clicking the “Submit” button at the end of the survey, you authorize Quickily to share your data in the manner outlined on the survey.
- Information from the “Keep Up With Quickily” section of the Website. You may contact Quickily through the “Keep Up With Quickily” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your Personal Information to us. Moreover, to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from quickily.com if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your account preferences.
Use of Information: We collect information for the following purposes:
- Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication, or by contacting our marketing department at email@example.com.
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Services purchased through the Website. This information will be kept confidential, however, aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
Our business partners may include software developers, hardware vendors, payment processors, other websites that offer products and services related to employment services.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website, the App and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website, the App and/or the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
When using Quickily, you should assume that anything you post or submit on the Website or Quickily App may be publicly-viewable and accessible, both by Employers and Job Hunters (as the case may be) and non-users of the Quickily App. Before you post this information, be aware that such content may eventually be searchable by search engines, despite the fact that Quickily is currently not searchable through any means other than through the Quickily App.
Important Exceptions: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to a third party.
Access and Accuracy: You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
Having accurate Personal Information ensures that you find the best matches through Quickily whether you are a Job Hunter or a prospective employer. Quickily puts you in control of your information. You’ll find our site easy to navigate to find all the information you need to control the information that you have provided. We will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate.
Changing your Information: You may be able to review and change all information stored within Quickily, unless processes or functions restrict the altering of data through Quickily online. If you are unable to complete this online, you may contact us for assistance.
Contact Us: You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.